


You're moving where? And why? And when are you coming back? I loved growing up surrounded by my cousins. I am number three (but first female!) of forty-something grandchildren on the Wakefield side. I loved our huge family gatherings and always felt there were an awful lot of people in the world who cared about me and would watch out for me as I grew up. I adored spending summer vacation time with my closest cousin, Regi. We had a lot great moments together (Reg, remember choreographing the ultimate dance to "The Jazz Singer" title track and swimming at the Bubble?) Even though now we don't see each other as often as I wish, every time I talk to Regina, it's as if we were never apart. I'm so grateful to be part of such a wonderful extended family and always wanted that experience for my own children. We have cherished the last three years in Utah, having the opportunity to spend time with our loved ones; and we were pretty sad to hear that our beloved cousins are leaving us to move to the great state of Texas! Although we wish them the best in their new adventure, we will really miss them! Sunday dinner at Grammy's and Grandpa Bar's, and birthday parties, and celebrations will just not be the same without them. We love you and will greatly miss you, Mark, Mindy, Cali, Kensi and Luke!!
No comments:
Post a Comment