Monday, March 8, 2010

'Cause I'm Sick And Tired Of Always Being Sick And Tired

Poor little baby--so very sick. No energy, no appetite. Just yucky. Mommy feels very sad for you, sweet pea...but those little lips, that sleeping face and the chance we get to cuddle, just love it! I hope you get well soon. xxoo

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I took that same photo of Portia yesterday! Only mine didn't have the perfect lighting and all that. I'm surprised you didn't prop her up against a suitcase with a lovely backdrop or something. I hope she's doing better. Poor girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I hate when they get sick but LOVE all the cuddle time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. katie has those exact jammies, although she wasn't wearing them last night when she woke up 8plus times crying during the night with a sore throat, I think. Hope yours is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope she feels better soon!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog...I am so behind on assignments for our class, but I am still making the time to check out everyone else's :)

    ReplyDelete