Friday, March 12, 2010

I Wanna Rock & Roll All Night...And Party Every Day!

Six rocked-out femme-fatals, six bejeweled VIP backstage passes, 6 pairs of dainty earrings, 6 beauty guides, 6 rhinestone-studded lipstick pens, 6 shimmery microphone lip glosses, 6 cool word bracelets, 12 neon hair-extensions, 12 rock-star cupcakes, and treats, treats and more treats...plus decorating the sequined "swag bags", a star photo-shoot and several fierce rounds of Lego Rock Band constituted a hugely successful 12th birthday party for the newest young lady at our house! (Although, judging by these pictures, I'm pretty sure I see a crazy 18-year-old lurking in that body!) We HEART you, Tash! Can't believe how fast the years have passed! (and how 'bout a STOP--Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200 card for the next 12?...hey, a mommy can wish right??)



(Check out photos of the swag here!)

1 comment:

  1. can I just say that you're probably like the nicest, coolest mom in the universe? Yes, YOU are AMAZING! what fun and what great photos! Shesh, why didn't she invite me? And when are YOU going to throw one for us grown up girlies?

    ReplyDelete