Monday, March 16, 2009

If I Were King of the Forrrrrest...






From day one as a mother, my children have been subjected (pun intended) to my camera! Back in the day, it was a really bad camera. Today, I now own a camera that is way too smart for the likes of me. Nonetheless, smile they will and smile they must (or at least I'll die trying!) And 'though I don't intend to load down this blog with the thousands of digital pictures I have taken and continue to shoot, some of my favorites will surely be posted for all to enjoy (or, maybe, just for me to feel like I can justify what I spent on that new camera...) Today, King Dane and Queen Fynnley were coiffed by Natasha, the royal stylist, and Connor, the court jester! Love when they play with such imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment