I'm not an easy girl to live with. I used to think I was, but time and a little perspective are teaching me differently. I try really hard to be a good wife, a good mom, a good daughter, a good sister, a good friend...and every other role in between. But I get tired, and grumpy, and, sometimes, sick of all the effort. It never lasts for too long, then I'm back on the path of progression. And who gets to bare the brunt of my changing moods and whimsies and worries? Dear Hubs. And that Shayne, he's a pretty patient guy. And he does a darn good job of listening, encouraging, solving, acting and loving. He's a great friend and partner for a girl to have; much better at participating in our relationship than many men might in other marriages. I am so grateful for that. So grateful he is my best friend. It's a feat for us to celebrate 16 years together. I'm proud of us and our relationship and our family. I love you, Sweets!
We had a blast celebrating our anniversary at one of our favorite restaurants, The Melting Pot, for a 4-course fondue meal (seriously, I just drool thinking about that luscious cheese and to-die-for chocolate ready for dippping!)
I was shocked when the waiter brought out our dessert topped with that infamous little blue box full of goodness! Shayne surprised me with a Tiffany trademark silver bracelet engraved with my intials--what a gem that guy is!
Heartburn Healing
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment