Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tell Me How I'm Supposed To Breathe With No Air...







Sometimes, those hours between church and dinner can stretch. endlessly. Don't get me wrong--I L.O.V.E. having some quiet time, some free time, even some ME time. But usually, Sunday afternoons mean US time. Dad+Mom+kids. Or, at least, Dad and kids while mom is off doing some of this and that. And somewhere, in the back of that trivia-packed memory of his, Shayne recalled receiving a "how to make balloon animals" kit. from me. way-back-when. The kids were bouncing. I mean, BOUNCING off the walls excited. "How do you know how to do it?" they chanted over and over. "I don't!" he kept replying. But that big guy...he's got skills. Hidden b.a.l.l.o.o.n skills. Who would've guessed? The kids were crazy happy at the animal creations. Mom was pretty impressed, too. Ah, another Sunday filled...

2 comments:

  1. what a talented dad! are those some new kidisms? lol (seriously, i actually did laugh out loud)

    ReplyDelete